Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Product Review: Lotus Biscoff Spread:

After raving over this Biscoff Spread for months, my grandma gave me a jar of it when I was home over Christmas. I can't remember where she said that she got it, but she kept telling me how good it was, and she was so excited that it was vegan and that I could eat it.

Coined "Europe's alternative to peanut butter," this spread is truly delicious. Made with Lotus Biscoff cookies, it tastes like ginger snaps with touches of both cinnamon and brown sugar.

Though I love my peanut butter, this is a great replacement for days when I'm feeling a sweeter, more decadent flavor. This spread can be used to add more flavor to desserts, on toast, with fruit, as an icing for cookies or brownies, and in dressings. The possibilities are pretty much endless. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, so be sure to go pick it up at Publix, CVS, Walgreens, Wal Mart, or anywhere else you can find it. (There are more locations listed at biscoff.com - link below). 

Here's the link to the site: http://biscoff.com/biscoff-spread/.

1 comment:

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...