Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Photo Album: Christmas:


I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas! I definitely did. I spent a lot of time with my family, and though I didn't really get to cook all of the things I would've liked to (sharing the kitchen is not fun), I did make macaroni with 5 Minute Vegan Cream Sauce, and it was so good. I ate way too much of it! I made in in less than 15 minutes, which allowed me to go last-minute Christmas shopping with my grandpa. 


On the 23rd, we spent the night at my mom's, and she read us stories from "A Cup of Christmas Comfort" (as always), and we made fun of her (as always). We also had fun looking through old pictures, and got to reminiscing about the past. It was fun. The next night, my dad had his annual Christmas Eve party, and it was really nice getting to see everyone. Later that night, I helped my little brother put cookies out and write a note to Santa (that's always my favorite thing to do).  Being spoiled, I got to open presents on both the 24th and 25th and got a lot of nice things (clothes, ramekins, cranberry wasabi sauce from my mom, cookbooks, and everything I could have ever wanted). 

My cousin Jenna always gives the best presents.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...