Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Out & About: Melt Bar and Grilled:

MELT BAR AND GRILLED:

 Glorified Grilled Cheese: I love it, and I could live off of this stuff. 

I met up with my brother at Melt for lunch after a meeting I had in Cleveland the other day. My cousin has been talking Melt up for over a year now. I'm just never home long enough to make it up to Cleveland. 

I'm glad that Mac and I decided to try it out. It was delicious. They have a lot of vegan and vegetarian options, and they have Daiya cheese. It's essentially a glorified grilled cheese joint, with a variety of options, from falafel to a nice long list of microbrews. 

I got the Roasted Vegetable Sandwich and added mushrooms and Daiya mozzarella cheese. I would say that the pesto on the sandwich was "to die for," but I hate that expression, so I will just tell you that it was heavenly and that I wish I had ordered one to go so that I could be eating it right now.

The zucchini, eggplant, roasted red pepper, carrots, and spinach drenched in pesto and covered in "cheese" left me smiling all day long, not to mention the fact that I was able to have lunch with one of my favorite baby brothers.

I should've gotten better pictures, but I always feel incredibly awkward while taking pictures of my food while I'm out to eat (as if I wasn't weird enough by ordering a vegan meal). Anyways, the pictures don't do the sandwich justice, but I promise you that it was delectable. The atmosphere is also very cozy and fun. If you're ever near one of Melt's Cleveland area locations, you should stop in and give it a try. Check out their website here: Melt Bar and Grilled.

Rich pesto with roasted mushrooms and Daiya Mozzarella: everything a girl could ask for in a grilled cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...