Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Photo Album: Thanksgiving:

We baked a ton of cookies one day while I was home. They weren't vegan though, so I'm going to have to bake some vegan ones myself. I did sneak a cookie or two, but paid for it later that night (I never said I was perfect!)
All in all, I had a great time home for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go out and take pictures like I usually do, but here are some fun ones of my family and I. We went out for Wild Turkey night, had 3 Thanksgiving dinners, went out to breakfast and lunch a lot, watched some movies, baked cookies, explored the outdoors in the cold, and I was even able to get a little rest while we were at it. PS: more recipes to come. I promise! I'm actually in the library right now, and I need to study, so I will get some recipes up later.  

Dad and I watching the Notre Dame USC game.
One of my Thanksgiving dinners: Roasted Portabello Mushrooms in port sauce with vegan stuffing, yams, mashed potatoes, and cauliflower gratin.
My little brother, Brennan, and I at Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Hunter's.
My little man, Jordan, and I eating yummy Mexican food.
All of the siblings (minus Brennan and Ethan) and Grandpa OB celebrating ND's win.
My cousin's moth man cookie.
My madre and I during Thanksgiving dinner.
My dogs woke me up every morning. It feels good to be loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...