Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Already?!


In honor of Vegan MoFo coming to a close, I'm posting links to a few of my favorite recipes that I bookmarked over the course of Vegan MoFo...here they are:

Chana Masala Hummus, cherry tomatoes, Veggies Rustic Pizza - Vegan Richa
Hollyhock Berry Pie Recipe - Barefoot and Frolicking
SWEET APRICOT+ ROSEMARY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH OVER CABBAGE WITH CRUSHED POPCORN AND SPROUTS - Big Mike's Eats
Homemade Vegan Ham - Chubby Vegan Mom
Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms with Slow Roasted Tomatoes - From Kristen's Kitchen to Yours
Vegan MoFo - Stopover 16 - Austria - Veganise This!
Pineapple & Tofu Red Curry - Bite Me (I'm Vegan)

I have a lot more recipes bookmarked. I just didn't want to go overboard. As for my MoFo recipes, here are a few of my favorites:

Butternut Squash, Apricot, and Raspberry Tarts With Rosemary, Popcorn, and Pecan Crust
Baked Falafel With Vegan Tzatziki Sauce
Vegan Corn and White Bean Summer Salad
Fresh Cucumber Salad
Kale, Bell Pepper, Grape Tomato, and Radish Veggie Bowls
Lightened-Up and Vegan "Fried Green Tomatoes"
Twist on Raw Cashew Cheese: Cashew "Cheddar" Cheese

PS: I hope you stick around...I'm posting the most awesome mini cheesecake recipe tomorrow, so don't be a stranger! ❤☮

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! It was great to find your blog this month and I'll keep checking in with you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're welcome..love your blog.❤ Happy November!

      Delete

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...