Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vegan Beet, Carrot, and Snap Pea Cous Cous with an Apricot Lemon Arugula Side Salad (Recipe to Come!):

Quick Update: I cooked this for my mother last night. It was delicious. All of the flavors melted together beautifully. I used ginger, a touch of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, lemon, cayenne, and salt. Because my mother and I love wasabi, I also added a touch of wasabi on the side.

I will post these recipes at some point this week. My family has been in town for my graduation, and I haven't had my computer with me. My mom and I are about to head to the beach, and we're going to make tapas when we get back. I can't wait! Just so you all know, I have had the most amazing week with my family. I am so incredibly blessed to have them in my life. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I wish that I could transport them all to Florida and never let them leave.

Anyways, I hope all is well with all of you! Can't wait to catch up with everyone. ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...