20 WAYS TO EAT SRIRACHA:1. On pizza - use as much as you want. :)
2. In burritos or tacos - just a drop of sriracha goes a long way with flavor, but feel free to load it up anyways.
3. On potato chips - Lay's does it.
4. On tortilla chips - mix 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of sriracha with 1 cup of salsa for an added kick.
5. As a salad dressing - mix 1 teaspoon sriracha with 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, and a touch of salt for a yummy dressing.
|Substitute it for the hot sauce in this recipe.|
7. In bloody marys - I always love a spicy bloody mary.
8. On fries or in hash browns - because sometimes ketchup and hot sauce get boring.
9. In a sandwich.
10. On sushi - swirl it on your sushi with wasabi, and you'll have all different kinds of heat going on.
11. In pasta sauce - add a few drops of sriracha to tomato sauce or vegan alfredo to give it a surprising yet delicious flavor.
12. In desserts - a dab or two of sriracha would go a long way in dark chocolate brownies or cupcakes. (Recipe to follow).
13. In barbecue sauce - um...yes please! Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of sriracha in with 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce. Boom!
14. With garlic on roasted veggies - sriracha + garlic = love.
15. As a glaze/ in reductions - add a drop or two of sriracha while you're making a balsamic glaze for a touch of heat.
|Boca Burgers with Sriracha|
16. On veggie dogs and veggie burgers - Vegan Boca Burgers with Sriracha. Enough said.
17. In soup - sniffly nose? Add a little sriracha to your soup to make you feel better.
18. In chow mein.
19. As a base for stir fry sauce.
20. In rice bowls - add 3/4 cup rice with 1/2 cup black beans, 1/3 cup mild salsa, a touch a salt, and sriracha to taste. It's delicious.