Monday, October 29, 2012

Product Review: Lightlife Smart Dogs:

I give these dogs: ★★★★★ (Better tasting than hot dogs without all the fleshy by-products). ☺

I fried these in a pan on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Though I would prefer to use the grill, I had an unfortunate incident lighting it a few weeks back, a situation in which my hair has not yet fully recovered from. Needless to say, I've been steering clear of the grill.

I like to top these with a few generous servings ketchup, diced red onions, and Dijon mustard. Is anyone else as obsessed with Dijon as I am? I like to mix 2 tablespoons Dijon with 2 teaspoons agave nectar to make a Honey-Dijon-Like sauce. I could eat it by the spoonful!

Anyways, these are delicious. I would have taken a picture of the veggie dog that I made if I wasn't so busy inhaling it. Sorry! ❤❤❤

PS: A healthy recipe involving sweet corn and white beans should be up by tomorrow afternoon! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...