Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dad's Quick Skillet Veggies:


I was starving and feeling lazy when I was home last weekend, so I asked my dad to make me something. I jokingly told him to challenge himself after he told me that he didn't know how good it would turn out. I'll tell you what, he definitely rose to the challenge, and I miss him so much already. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anyways, these veggies only take about 15 minutes to make. Being quick, easy, healthy, and vegan, I figured that they're perfectly appropriate for Vegan MoFo. Also, more posts to come! (I've still been trying to get my bearings after traveling, school, and all that fun stuff). I'm thinking Eggplant "Parmesan" and Coconut Butter recipes for tomorrow. I guess we will see. 

More on my trip home to come too ❤

My "baby" brother Ethan & I ❤
Ingredients:

1/2 cup baby carrots
1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 (15oz.) can new potatoes, drained, rinsed, and halved
1 zucchini, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 sweet onion, diced
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
Dash of crushed red pepper
Dash of black pepper
Any other veggies you want

Serves 4.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes.

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oil in a large on medium heat. Add the potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, sun dried tomatoes, zucchini, onion, cherry tomatoes, and bell pepper to the skillet.

2. Add the garlic salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper. Cook on medium-high to high heat until the veggies are tender but still a little crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.

Feel free to add chopped fresh garlic as well! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...