Sunday, September 2, 2012

Heaven is real: I just tasted it!

Quick and Easy 4-Ingredient All-Purpose Avocado Sauce:


I've heard people use the phrase "Slice of Heaven," but they've been misinformed. I'm now convinced that Heaven comes in spoonfuls

I've been wanting to try Angela's Avocado Cream Sauce for a few days now...

Long story short, I was thinking of  adding some unsweetened almond milk to Angela's recipe to make it a richer and creamier sauce, but instead of adding the almond milk along with everything else, I decided to see what the avocado mixture tasted like without it and without any added seasonings.

So...I added 1 ripe avocado, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons canola oil, and 2 cloves garlic to my food processor. That's all. I didn't even add the salt or pepper. Once it reached a smooth consistency, I spooned a little out for a taste, and that's when I tasted it, Heaven. It was like having an out of body experience. All my worries and aches disappeared, and it felt awesome.

Anyways, I had to share this with you because it is amazing, and it can be used on anything from pasta to burritos. Hell, I was eating it by itself. (I didn't even end up making the pasta). I was sticking my finger in my food processor to get what was left out like a sugar-deprived child with a bowl of chocolate cake batter. Needless to say, this avocado sauce is going to be a staple in my kitchen from now on.

RECIPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...