Sunday, January 5, 2014

Banana, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Crunch:

I haven't been eating breakfast much lately. (Gasp!) I know, I know. It's awful for my brain, my metabolism, and my all-around-life in general. However, this recipe is going to change that. I used cashews and sunflower seeds to give this recipe a bit of crunch, but almonds or walnuts would also work deliciously here. And who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? Throw it together in less than 5 minutes, and you're out the door and ready to take on the day.

Ingredients:

2 bananas, sliced
1/4 cup raw cashews, coarsely chopped
1 to 2 tbsp. peanut butter
1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
Vegan chocolate syrup

Instructions:

 Add the bananas to a medium bowl. Top with the peanut butter and sunflower seeds. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup and serve. 

2 comments:

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...