Monday, February 11, 2013

Farmer's Market Fresh Fruit Salad:

Because it's been so beautiful outside, I thought that I would make this lovely fruit salad. I definitely had a fun-filled weekend. We went to the Lake Eola Farmer's Market yesterday, and I picked up some cantaloupe and strawberries. I think that cantaloupe is the best when you get it from the farmer's market. It's almost always ripe and ready to be eaten, unlike store-bought cantaloupe, which I always find have a plastic flavor. Strawberries are also in season this time of year, so be expecting lots more strawberry recipes.

Ingredients:

1 whole cantaloupe, seeded and chopped into 1/2 to 1-inch sections without the rind
1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut in half
1 cup seedless green grapes
1 tsp. lemon juice

Serves 6.
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes. 

Instructions

Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to coat. If you prefer a sweeter fruit salad, add sugar or agave nectar, and toss to coat. 

Farmer's Market Fun - Green Smoothies + Strawberries = ❤

Lake Eola - Downtown Orlando
My friend's rooftop pool - got my tan on the other day ❤

1 comment:

  1. Fruit salad is always a perfect thing to eat - it goes with everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...