Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Fall!

Hi!!! This is what we do at home when we're bored. It's getting close to Halloween, so I figured I'd share some humor with you on this long and dragged-out Monday:

We don't normally have a giant mud pit in our backyard, though that would be fun. These pictures are from a trip that I made home last year. The pond was drained, and because we were bored and didn't know what to do, we entertained ourselves by running around in masks and taking pictures of each other. I know, I know. We're weird, but these pictures crack me up every time I see them. Good or bad day, they make me smile.

PS: Here are some products that I really like:

Thai Kitchen Instant Soup - delicious, and done in 3 minutes.
Detox Tea: perfect for days when you're feeling a little out of it, and even better for hangovers!
Little sis running around outside.
Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...