Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Adventures in Bread Making:

FRESH HOMEMADE BREAD:


So I have this awesome bread machine that makes the perfect bread and does all the work for you. It kneaded the dough, gave it time to rise, and baked it perfectly, all while I sat back and enjoyed the aroma of freshly baked bread coming from my kitchen.

I used a box of Hodgson Mill's Wholesome White Bread Mix that I had in my pantry. I highly recommend it. It turned out perfect, and don't fret if you don't have a bread machine, you can bake it in your oven too! ❤

Step 1: Open the box and take the flour and yeast packets out.
Step 2: Pour  the 1 cup & 1 tbsp. water and the 2 tbsp. canola oil into the bread machine, followed by the flour. Pour out the yeast packet on top. (I added a little salt too).
Step 3: Close the lid, and turn on the Bread setting. Hit start. The timer will say 4 hours and 10 minutes. Sit back and relax. ☺
  Step 4: After the machine stops beeping, turn it off and shake the bread out of the pan.
 Step 5: Enjoy! Make grilled sandwiches, croutons, Texas toast, stuffing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...it's always appreciated! ♡♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...